From £ 998 per person including flights!
See Japan now with our Tokyo Dream 7 day package! Experience an authentic Japanese maid café, explore the Studio Ghibli Museum, and pick up some anime and manga merchandise. Discover and immerse yourself in the vibrant night colours of Tokyo’s entertainment districts, and spend your last night in one of Japan’s unique capsule hotels!
Japan is affordable right now. If you’ve dreamed of going to Japan, now is the time to go!
Flights from the UK on a range of airlines to suit your schedule
5 nights in Tokyo
Ghibli Museum ticket (priority request)
Maid Cafe Experience in Akihabara
Tour ref: TYO1
Leave London Heathrow Airport
Arrive Tokyo Narita Airport. Take Tokyo Airport Limousine bus to your hotel.
Stay 5 nights in an economy (3-star) hotel in either Akihabara, Ikebukuro or Nakano: you will be close to otaku merchandise wherever you are.
Free in Tokyo.
Your entrance ticket to the unique and fascinating Studio Ghibli Museum will be confirmed for one of these days in Tokyo.
- Explore Akihabara, also known as Tokyo’s ‘Electric Town’. Here you can discover anime and manga merchandise round every corner, try your skills at the game centres and enjoy lunch at our Akihabara Maid Café Experience!
- Visit Shinjuku where you can find the Square Enix Café, incredible chain stores Don Quijote & Yodobashi Camera and try your gaming skills at the Taito Station arcade.
- Find otaku merchandise in Nakano Broadway, Mandarake (Shibuya/Akihabara) and Donguri Kyouwakoku Tokyo (Tokyo Sky Tree)
- Stumble upon one of the Pokemon centres and Gundam Front in Odaiba/Tokyo Bay
- Visit Harajuku – the centre of youth culture, street fashion & shopping, with the beautiful Meiji Jingu shrine and Yoyogi park close by.
- Get yourself entrance tickets to J-World Ikebukuro, Snoopy Museum (Roppongi), or even the One Piece Theme Park at Tokyo Tower.
- For your final night, stay in a “capsule hotel” – a unique Japanese experience!
Use your ticket for the Airport Limousine bus to Tokyo Narita Airport.
Take homeward flight to London, arriving same day.
If you want to explore more of Japan, why not get the Japan Rail Pass and extend your trip? Ask us for a quotation.
from £ 998 per person sharing twin room.
Actual price depends on flight availability.
- Return International flight tickets/economy class
*Airlines: Finnair, Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, KLM or Air France
- 4 night accommodation in Tokyo in Akihabara, Ikebukuro or Nakano in a 3* economy hotel including breakfast daily
- 1 night accommodation at a capsule hotel in central Tokyo (room only)
- Tokyo Airport Limousine Bus Coupon to and from Narita Airport
*non-reserved seat/return ticket
- Studio Ghibli Museum entrance ticket (enter at any time on the confirmed day)
- Otaku Special! Akihabara Maid Café Experience (admission, one meal or dessert, one drink, one parting gift and 5 minute dance show)
- Travel insurance
- Any meals, transfers or services not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Other personal expenses
Use the Inquiry form (red button above).
Why not extend your trip with a Japan Rail Pass? The Rail Pass offers great value if you want to explore the rest of the country, such as Kyoto, Osaka or Hiroshima. We will be happy to add a Japan Rail Pass and other accommodation to your package. Just ask us for a quotation.