Joining or leaving a cruise in Japan? Many cruises start or end at the major ports of Yokohama, Tokyo, or Kobe. We can provide anything from a few nights in Tokyo before your cruise and a transfer to the main port of Yokohama, to a longer tour in Japan after your cruise has finished.
Day 1 : Narita Airport – Tokyo
Arrive Tokyo Narita Airport. A transfer representative will meet you at the exit from customs with a nameboard, and assist you to board the your Shared Shuttle service to your hotel in Tokyo.
Arrive at the Hotel and stay for 3 nights.
Day 2 : Tokyo
Free at leisure in Tokyo.
JTB has a range of “Sunrise tours” – efficiently-run tours and excursions with English-speaking guide. All can be booked in advance, from JTB in London. Why not join a tour of the city with English-speaking guide, or join an excursion to Mt.Fuji, to the World Heritage sites of Nikko?
|Tokyo Morning Tour|
|Mt Fuji Golden Tour|
|Nikko World Heritage 1-day tour|
Day 3 : Tokyo
Free at leisure in Tokyo. Time for another optional tour?
|Kamakura & Enoshima Bay tour|
Day 4 : Tokyo – Yokohama Port
A driver or assistant will meet you in the hotel lobby and take you to a waiting vehicle for your private transfer to Yokohama Port, to join your cruise.
£ 336 per person
for two people sharing twin room
This itinerary and price is just an example. We can tailor-make your pre- or post-cruise stay in Japan to meet your exact requirements. Simply contact us for a quotation.
- English-speaking meeting assistant on arrival at Tokyo Narita Airport
- Public “Airport Limousine” bus from the airport to Park Hotel Tokyo on arrival day
- 3 nights accommodation at Park Hotel Tokyo in Superior Corner Twin room, including daily breakfast
- Meeting assistant and shared-ride shuttle transfer from Park Hotel Tokyo to Yokohama Port
- Any tours, excursions or services not mentioned in the sample itinerary. We can arrange a large variety of tours and excursions, either joining a regular tour or on private basis. Please inquire.
- Any services associated with your cruise or on board your cruise ship
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals and beverages not shown in the above itinerary
- Incidental costs such as personal laundry, drinks, snacks
- Passport and other visa document fees (UK citizens do not need a visa for stays up to 90 days in Japan)