Joining or leaving a cruise in Japan? Many cruises start or end at the major ports of Yokohama, Tokyo, or Kobe. We can provide anything from a few nights in Tokyo before your cruise and a transfer to the main port of Yokohama, to a longer tour in Japan after your cruise has finished.
Day 1 : Narita Airport – Tokyo
Arrive Tokyo Narita Airport. A JTB representative will meet you at the exit from customs with a nameboard, and assist you to board the next “Airport Limousine” bus service to your hotel in Tokyo.
(“Airport Limousine” is a regular public bus service from the airport to central Tokyo, taking around 90 minutes).
Arrive at the Park Hotel Tokyo. This highrise hotel offers superb views of Tokyo, as far as Mt.Fuji if the weather is clear. This superior-grade hotel offers a stylish, artistic interior, and excellent service. Stay for 3 nights.
Day 2 : Tokyo
Free at leisure in Tokyo.
JTB has a range of “Sunrise tours” – efficiently-run tours and excursions with English-speaking guide. All can be booked in advance, from JTB in London. Why not join a tour of the city with English-speaking guide, or join an excursion to Mt.Fuji, to the World Heritage sites of Nikko?
|Tokyo Morning Tour|
|Mt Fuji Golden Tour|
|Nikko World Heritage 1-day tour|
Day 3 : Tokyo
Free at leisure in Tokyo. Time for another optional tour?
|Hidden Kamakura & Enoshima 1-day tour|
Day 4 : Tokyo – Yokohama Port
A driver or assistant will meet you in the hotel lobby and take you to a waiting vehicle for shared-ride shuttle transfer to Yokohama Port, to join your cruise.
(Operated on particular days only. If your transfer service is required on a day when the shuttle is not operated, a private transfer can be arranged at extra charge.)
£ 551 per person
for two people sharing twin room
This itinerary and price is just an example. We can tailor-make your pre- or post-cruise stay in Japan to meet your exact requirements. Simply contact us for a quotation.
- English-speaking meeting assistant on arrival at Tokyo Narita Airport
- Public “Airport Limousine” bus from the airport to Park Hotel Tokyo on arrival day
- 3 nights accommodation at Park Hotel Tokyo in Superior Corner Twin room, including daily breakfast
- Meeting assistant and shared-ride shuttle transfer from Park Hotel Tokyo to Yokohama Port
- Any tours, excursions or services not mentioned in the sample itinerary. We can arrange a large variety of tours and excursions, either joining a regular tour or on private basis. Please inquire.
- Any services associated with your cruise or on board your cruise ship
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals and beverages not shown in the above itinerary
- Incidental costs such as personal laundry, drinks, snacks
- Passport and other visa document fees (UK citizens do not need a visa for stays up to 90 days in Japan)