Minimum 2 nights from £586 p/person
Is a visit to the Studio Ghibli museum a must for your trip to Japan? We are now offering a package which gives you priority for ticket allocation, and the best possible chance of securing a ticket. This economical package includes at least two nights accommodation, a Japan Rail Pass, and a ticket to the Ghibli Museum.
With this package you can make your request for entrance to the Ghibli Museum in advance of the usual 3 months prior to ticket release (e.g. you can make a priority request for December in September or before, as tickets are released on 1st September). This will give you the peace of mind long before your trip that you have a great chance of getting tickets, and that you then do not need to wait for tickets to be released on the Lawson website the month before you are in Japan.
Our Ghibli Priority Package includes the following:
– Two nights of accommodation minimum.
This does not have to be in Tokyo, if you already have that accommodation sorted, this can be elsewhere in Japan if you still need to organise that.
– A JR-Pass
A nationwide Japan Rail Pass, or a Regional rail pass of any duration.
– Studio Ghibli Museum Tickets
Please let us know if there are children, and their ages.
from £ 586.00 per person
This example is based on accommodation in Tokyo, sharing twin room in Standard (STD) grade hotel.
During certain high-season periods, the price may be higher. We will quote based on the dates you request.
- two nights at the Central Tokyo Hotel or similar (Standard grade*) in Tokyo sharing twin room, with breakfast (please see notes tab)
- a 7-day Japan Rail Pass, Ordinary class (for other durations, please see notes tab)
- an adult entrance ticket to the Ghibli Museum (priority pre-booking request)
- any other accommodation (you can request to upgrade the package to Superior (SUP) grade, or with extra nights)
- any Japan Rail Pass other than 7-day Ordinary class (unless requested to upgrade the package)
Accommodation: upgrade to the Superior grade Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku from £ 75.00 per person.
Japan Rail Pass: the nationwide Japan Rail Pass exists in 7-, 14- or 21-day durations. If you wish to upgrade your package to include a 14-day or 21-day Rail Pass, or choose a Regional Pass instead, please contact us for a package price.
Studio Ghibli Museum: for a package including child entrance ticket(s) for some members of your family, please contact us.