After 3 nights in Tokyo, depart on this cruise on MSC Splendida from Yokohama on 27 April 2019, visiting Osaka, Keelung (Taiwan) and Kagoshima, ending in Yokohama on 6th May.
Starting from Yokohama near Tokyo, this cruise aboard the luxurious MSC Splendida visits southern Japan and Keelung (Taiwan).
The time of the cruise will allow you to enjoy a warmer Spring than usual, as you sail through the tropical southern climate of Japan, and Taiwan.
Cruise departs Yokohama: 27 April 2019
Ends Yokohama: 6 May 2019
Day 1 : 23 April - Depart UK
Depart the UK for Japan.
Day 2 : 24 April - Arrive Tokyo
Arrive Tokyo Narita airport and take the “airport limousine” bus service to your hotel in central Tokyo.
Stay 3 nights at the Park Hotel Tokyo (4*) with its dramatic views of Tokyo.
Day 3 : 25 April - Tokyo
Join a morning tour of Tokyo with English-speaking guide. This excursion by coach visiting Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Arcade will orient you in this busy city.
Day 4 : 26 April - Tokyo
Full day free at leisure in Tokyo. A variety of optional tours is available.
|Nikko World Heritage 1-day tour|
|Mt.Fuji – Hakone 1-day tour|
|Cherry blossom Walk of Tokyo & Sumida River Cruise|
|Ghibli Museum & Ghibli Film Appreciation Bus Tour|
Day 5 : 27 April - Yokohama
A transfer is provided from the Park Hotel to the port at Yokohama where the cruise ship departs.
The cruise ship MSC Splendida departs from Yokohama at 17:00
Day 6 : 28 April - Osaka
Arrive in Osaka at 14:00 and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 7 : 29 April - Osaka
After a morning in Osaka, leave the port at 14:00 making your way to Taiwan.
Day 8 : 30 April
Spend the day at sea as you sail to Keelung, Taiwan.
Day 9 : 01 May - Keelung, Taiwan
Arrive in Keelung at 13:00.
The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
Day 10 : 02 May - Keelung, Taiwan
The morning is free at your leisure.
Depart from Keelung at 13:00 and sail to Nakagusuku, Japan.
Day 11 : 03 May - Nakagusuku
Arrive in Nakagusuku at 10:00
The day is free at your leisure, but make sure you’re back in time for your departure at 17:00.
Sail in the evening for Kagoshima.
Day 12 : 04 May - Kagoshima
Arrive in Kagoshima at 14:00.
The afternoon and evening is free at your leisure.
Depart from Kagoshima at 21:00 and sail to Yokohama.
Day 13 : 05 May
Day at Sea sailing to Yokohama.
Day 14 : 06 May - Yokohama & Departure
Arrive in Yokohama for 09:00.
Make your way to Yokohama station by yourselves, then take the Narita Express to Narita International Airport ready for your departing flight.
from £ 2,535
per person in inside cabin.
Upgrades from “inside” cabin to other cabin types are available.
- return flights from the UK to Tokyo in economy class
- 24 April: ticket for "airport limousine" bus on arrival, from Tokyo Narita to central Tokyo
- 24-27 April: 3 nights accommodation at Park Hotel Tokyo sharing twin room, with daily breakfast included
- 25 April: half day Tokyo city tour by coach with English-speaking guide
- 27 April: transfer from Park Hotel Tokyo to Yokohama Port to board cruise
- 27 April - 06 May: 9-night cruise on MSC Splendida April Yokohama-Osaka-Keelung-Nakagusuku-Kagoshima-Yokohama
- 06 May: Narita Express Ticket
- Any optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Incidental costs such as personal laundry, drinks, snacks
- Passport and other visa document fees (UK citizens do not need a visa for in Japan. Check your visa requirements for the Russian Federation)