Ideal to orient yourself in Tokyo and take in some of the city’s main sights on this morning tour with pickup service from major hotels.
Join this half-day morning tour to see Tokyo old and new.
Includes the Tokyo Tower for a panoramic view of the city; the Imperial Palace Plaza, site of the original Edo Castle; and Asakusa to see Tokyo’s oldest and most famous Buddhist temple with its colourful shopping street, the Nakamise Arcade.
To book this tour, please use the Inquiry button above or contact us.
- A great introduction to Tokyo’s temples, shrines and gardens
- Stroll in the Nakamise Arcade leading up to Asakusa Kannon Temple
Operated: DAILY all year round except 23 Feb & 01 March 2020
£ 44 per adult
£ 29 per child (6-11 yrs)
Yen price for reference:
Yen 5,700 per adult
Yen 3,660 per child (6-11 yrs)
- All transfers by coach English speaking guide
- Entrance to: Tokyo Tower (30 mins)
- Get off the coach and walk around at: Imperial Palace Plaza (10mins), Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Arcade (45 mins)
- 'Pick-up' service
- Any meals
- 'Drop-off' service
Pick-up service: gather at designated locations and board bus to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
09:00 Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
The tour departs Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal to begin sightseeing around Tokyo.
Tokyo Tower (30 min)
Get a spectacular view of Metropolitan Tokyo from the observation deck.
Imperial Palace Plaza (30 min)
Admire the view of Nijubashi Bridge and the surrounding scenery at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family.
Asakusa Kannon & Shopping at Nakamise (50 min)
Of the 33 temples in Eastern Japan dedicated to the Goddess Kannon, this is the only one in the capital (No. 13 on the pilgrimage to all 33 temples). Visit this historic area which includes Nakamise-dori, the street leading to the temple.
12:40-13:00 Tour ends at Tokyo Station (Marunouchi South Exit)
Make your way back to your hotel, or find a local restaurant for lunch.
1. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. As a major sporting event will be held 10 July – 08 September, sales will be suspended. Sales will resume once the traffic circumstances and other conditions are in order.
3. The Imperial Palace Plaza itinerary may be changed to a drive-by due to traffic restrictions.
4. Children under 6 years may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.