This full day tour begins with the ascent of Tokyo Tower, modeled on the Eiffel Tower in Paris and offering panoramic views of the city. Then on to a traditional Japanese tea ceremony, with green tea and traditional sweets. After Japanese lunch, admire the view of Nijubashi Bridge and the surrounding scenery at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family. Take a cruise on the Sumida River to Azumabashi, then on to the Nakamise Shopping Arcade, leading up to Asakusa Kannon Temple, before passing through Ginza, the famous shopping and entertainment district.
To book this tour, please use the Inquiry button above or contact us.
- Visit four of Tokyo’s popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour:
- Tokyo Tower, which offers views of Ginza, Tokyo Bay, Yokohama, and even Mt.Fuji in clear weather
- Enjoy the cultural experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
- the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace
- Cruise on the Sumida River
- Senso-ji Temple
Except: 29-31 December 2019, 01-04 January, 03 & 23 February, 01 March, 29-31 December 2020
£99.00 per adult
£76.00 per child (6-11 yrs)
Yen prices for reference:
Yen 12,800 per adult
Yen 9,840 per child (6-11 yrs)
- All transfers by coach
- English-speaking guide
- Meals: lunch
- Pick-up service from major hotels
- other meals
- Drop-off service
07:30 – 08:30
Gather at designated locations and board bus to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
Tour leaves Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 09:00, with English-speaking guide.
Tokyo Tower (30 mins)
Get a spectacular view of Metropolitan Tokyo from the observation deck.
Tea Ceremony experience (30 mins)
The tea ceremony is a part of Japan’s traditional culture. Enjoy green tea and Japanese sweets.
LUNCH (Japanese style)
Imperial Palace Plaza, Nijubashi Bridge (30 min)
Admire the view of Nijubashi Bridge and the surrounding scenery at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family.
Sumida River Cruise
Cruise around modern day Tokyo and experience the atmosphere of Edo.
Due to congestion during the cherry blossom season (mid-March – early April), the Sumida River Cruise ride will be switched to cherry-blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
Cross Azumabashi Bridge on foot for:
Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade (50 mins)
Coach via the Ginza shopping district.
(17:10) Clients can disembark at Tokyo Station.
17:30 Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
1. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. If the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed. Also during cherry blossom season (mid March – early April) the Sumida River cruise may be switched to cherry blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
3. The Imperial Palace Plaza itinerary may be changed to drive-by due to traffic restrictions.
4. As a major sporting event will be held 10 July – 08 September 2020, sales will be suspended. Sales will resume once traffic circumstances and other conditions are in order.
5. The actual menu and type of meal may vary due to seasonal and daily availability of ingredients.
6. Children under 6 years may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.