Take a walk on the path through a bamboo forest and enjoy the sunlight falling through the trees and the mysterious sound of the wind rustling in the bamboo leaves.
07:40 - 08:35
You will be picked up from one of the major hotels in Kyoto. If your hotel does not have pickup service, you will be advised a nearby hotel which does.08:35
Leaving the starting point at New Miyako Hotel, walk to Kyoto station and take the train (JR Sagano Line) to Saga-Arashiyama. Walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove to Jojakkoji Temple. Then on to Tenryuji Temple, and Togetsukyo Bridge. Return to Saga-Arashiyama station to take the train back to Kyoto, where the tour ends. (13:30)
|Yen 8,500 per adult|
Yen 7,200 per child (6-11yrs)
The £ sterling price shown above is for illustration only.
Actual £ price depends on exchange rates at the time of booking.
Operated: Wednesday & Saturday
(Apr & Oct, also on Mondays)
- English-speaking guide service
- Meals: none
- Pick-up service: Yes
- Drop-off service: no
1. This is a walking tour: please wear comfortable shoes.
2. The order of visiting places may be changed
- Please contact us on 020 8237 1605
or- booking and payment is made through JTB/Japanican.
- online payment by debit/credit card for the Yen tour price will be required.
- Actual £ GBP price charged to your card will depend on the exchange rate applied by your card provider at the time of booking.